Duvets and pillows
A wide range offers an easier selection of an appropriate product that is chosen according to an individual customer's request. Our products only contain high quality cotton ticking that is available in a variety of colours. We mostly produce for western markets: Germany, Holland, Czech Republic.
Below are presented four exemplary production lines. We are able to fulfill all demands of proportions at the individual customer's request:
- Standard (Filling: half-down - 45 % of down , 55% of feather). The Standard Lines are characterized by the carefully selected down and feather.
- Comfort (Filling: down – from 50% to 80%, 20 % of feather). It provides great comfort of sleep, especially in autumn and winter.
- Prestige (100 % of extra down)- Down is the best heat insulator and thus it is the most popular and predominantly used duvet filling. The Prestige Line Products are filled with 100% of goose or duck down.
- Eco – Line (100% fake down – silicone pellet)- Duvets and pillows are entirely filled with fake down of the first grade. They can be washed in the temperature up to 40°C. This line is first and foremost suitable for children and allergy sufferers.
All our bedding is available in the following sizes:
- 40 x 40 cm
- 50 x 50 cm
- 50 x 60 cm
- 70 x 80 cm
- 80 x 80 cm
- 135 x 200 cm
- 140 x 200 cm
- 155 x 200 cm
- 160 x 200 cm
- 220 x 200 cm
We take our customer’s individual requests into consideration.
The technology of production
Our bedding and textile products are manufactured in an appropriately prepared production plant. The production takes place with the use of specialized machines (such as Lorch and Martin Mechanik) for filling and sewing.
Before embarking on the production of bedding, down and feather undergo a mechanical treatment in order for our customers to be fully satisfied with our products:
- Washing machine + spinner Down and feather are soaked in water containing special liquids: anti-static, anti-allergic and degreasing
- Dryer Washed and spun down and feather are dried in a steam dryer and under an appropriately high temperature.
- De-duster In the last phase, washed and dried down and feather have dust (mites) extracted.